Cut in Pay

I received a letter from the worker's comp insurance carrier that my pay will be cut by approximately $150 a week starting the middle of February. This really bites big time. It is hard enough living on my pay without receiving Saturday/Sunday higher rate which I haven't received since being injured. The only thing I can think of to cut now would be smoking (which I know isn't good for me anyway), but would rather quit because I want to quit. I've been afraid to quit before now because I cannot afford to gain any weight with my back in the condition that it is in.

Time will only tell how I will survive. Plus I will no longer have medical and dental benefits once that takes effect. There goes my benefit of getting 3 months of prescriptions for the price of 2 months copay. And this had better not mess up my getting my crowns taken care of. I have been waiting for 2/3/08 to roll around to be eligible to get those fixed.

Life is a drag sometimes! Halfmoon

0 comments: