Do I Dare Ask?

I want to go to Mexico with Heather and her family. Steve will kill me if I ask. He'll probably ask me if I've lost my mind, maybe I have. That way she wouldn't be traveling back to Iowa from the Mexico border by herself (and the kids). There is no way she can do that alone.



Is it such a bad idea? I don't know. It would be great to meet Pato's family and protect Heather from his domineering mother. The last time she was down there she was pregnant with Katiana and Jordan was only around three. People said things about Jordan being overweight which really upset Heather. I'd like to tell them a thing or two. Noone is going to hurt him again if I have anything to say about it.



Steve's in the shower and I'm here trying to get up the nerve to tell him what I'm thinking. Oh brother, I think I just heard him getting out. Well here goes nothing. I'm not going to say anything to Heather about it and get her hopes up as it will probably not pan out. Halfmoon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm reading your blog. ROFL I love you mom!!!