A Minor Setback

Today at work I discovered something very disheartening. My company decided to change it's settings for their wi-fi and make it so I can't get onto any websites on my kindle! I am so sad. I typically keep my headphone with songs playing in my left ear and my headset on my right ear. That way I can hear people through the phone, and I can drown out my coworkers. It makes it easier to concentrate and stay positive. Especially when listening to encouraging music. 
With the new constraints, I can only go to certain websites, and streaming music through an app does not work. I went to one of the tech guys and told him I need that music. He said he will get with IT and see what they can do. I don't think I will be able to get through my work day as easily without that release.
Until Next Time,
-Abby

0 comments: