Pics From the Ball

I thought I'd share a few pictures taken at the ball. We had so much fun there.This is Jackie and Randy at the dinner! Jackie is my sister and Randy, her husband, my brother-in-law. The ball was in honor of Randy being made the Grand Potentate.










This is most of their family, including grandkids.


My sister from Council Bluffs, Sue, and her husband, Walt. Everyone looked so good all dressed up. I'd never been to a prom or anything before so for me, it was like going to the prom with my wonderful Steven!

Steve and I! I'd have to say it was the most fun I've ever had in my life! There was the exquisite food, the atmosphere was romantic, and, of course, the company was divine!
I was going to include pics of my sisters and I together, but the computer is not cooperating. So, that's it for now unless you're trying to lose weight and need some Phentermine. Have a great night! Halfmoon

0 comments: