How Did I Make It Home?

I don't know how I made it home. I decided against putting the car in the garage (I was being a scaredy cat, but at this point, who cares). I made it carefully into the house, grabbed ice packs and pillows and settled down into the recliner. By 4:00, I called Steve and told him needed him to come home to take me to the ER. We went to the new Mercy in West Des Moines. That is the same hospital we went to when I received a hamstring strain. I really liked the way I was treated there.

To make a long story shorter, the good news is I didn't break my hip. The bad news was I broke one of the bones in my arm near the elbow. The doctor told us it was the ulna, but the discharge papers said I broke the radius bone. I should have asked him how to reduce belly fat. Don't give up yet!

0 comments: