Back To The Dr.

Well, I've struggled along with my gimp knee since November 17.  Although my knee feels better with the immobilizer on, it doesn't seem to be getting better.  In the evening, it seems to be worse so I decided it was time to get back to the doctor.

I was lucky in that she had one opening today so off I went to the 1:30 PM appointment.  I didn't even have to wait to get in.  I barely sat down and they were calling my name.  I couldn't believe it.  Plus, the doctor sent me down to the xray department.  I am not sure if something is fractured or not, but feel reassured to have it done just in case.

After I get the results, I will be heading to an orthopaedic doctor.  Once I get my knee back in shape, I can start concentrating on Christmas.  We're even thinking about putting up a tree this year.  We haven't done that the last couple years.

I know that my grandkids will all have toys or electronic devices.  Yours probably do, too, so click here for sanyo eneloop batteries.  There's nothing worse than seeing them open their presents and there aren't any batteries included. 

Do you have all the gifts on your lists purchased?  There's less than 15 days left so shop till you drop!


0 comments: