My Oldest Son

Steve was getting ready to go to work from his apartment.  The roadway to get out of the apartment complex was not cleared.  He took a running start and his car became stuck.  He got out and was trying to shovel the car out, when he fell on the ice and was hurt.

He went to the walk-in clinic and was told he had two fractured ribs.  He woke up in the morning in so much pain, he could barely breathe.  My husband took him to the ER per instructions from Steve II's doctor.  Not only did he have two fractured ribs, but a rib wall contusion. They have him a couple shots and a script and sent him home.

I am so sick of Iowa winters I could spit fire.  I hate seeing any of my kids hurting, life isn't fair.  I know, Jackie would tell us all to move down to Alabama to get out of the snow. 


However, the problems with living near the coast scare me, also.  I guess no matter where you live, there are some dangers...tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.

How is the weather where you are?

0 comments: