Computers

Steve and I went to look at the Dell computers at Walmart yesterday. He wants to get a desktop and I want to get a laptop. Hopefully we can get both. The first thing we notice as we head towards the computer area is the display of Valentines Day cards. I asked if he wanted to stop and get his mom one while we were there.
He headed into the birthday card section and I went directly to the Valentines area.

Of course I found a beautiful card that says exactly how I feel, so I grabbed it. I then walked around the back of that area and found him looking for a card for his mom's birthday which is either the 14th or 15th of February. (I didn't realize it was this close!)

He couldn't find a card he liked, so I picked up one and read it out loud to him. I got a lump in my throat and almost started crying as I read. He said that one was ok. I picked up another one and loved it too. He said "You can give that one to her." I thought that was silly and put it back. Then I started thinking about how neat it would be to give his mom one just from me and decided to grab it.

As we walked away from the cards he said "We aren't going to get each other cards are we?" I just smiled and kept walking.

On to the computers. I called Heather to ask her if the amount of memory was what I needed on the first laptop. I read everything the first one offered and she pointed out that the chip the computer ran on is no longer being sold online. Dell is now using Intel in all of the computers. I checked the other computer and it had the same thing. So I decided to wait and see what they had online instead so I can get the latest laptop they sell. Such a deal! Halfmoon

0 comments: