Jackie Called

I was getting ready to go outside and help Steve clean up the stoves in our garage in case someone comes to look at them when the phone rang. My sister in Alabama, Jackie, called. She had talked with Mike (her son) who told her we were able to get a timeshare for the week of the Ball.

I let her know that I tried every day to get one in hopes that someone would cancel and something would open up. Lo and behold my luck finally hit the jackpot! We were able to get the week from March 29th on for seven days. It is nearly two hours away from Prattville, but it will be nice to have our own space while we are there.

We talked a long time and it was great hearing from her. She is now walking some without her walker, determined to walk down the aisle with Randy! Halfmoon

0 comments: