Library Time

Ok, that was fun! I'm at the library online and looked at the Dell.com information. The computer I can afford is about $804. The computer I would like is over $1100. If you add the warranty to the one I can afford, it is close to a thousand dollars. Man, if it weren't for the fact that I'd like to work on the computer in the living room, I'd go for just getting a desktop. Decisions, decisions.

Ok, why do I need to get a laptop? I want to work on it in the living or dining rooms while Steve is home. Then I would feel close to him still though he's watching TV or doing his checkbook. I also could take it with me when going to Heather's, Jackie's, or Sue's. What do I do?

I really wish we could have broadband or wireless. I'll bet that will cost a lot. We cannot get broadband where we live. A satellite is something like $299 to start and $65 a month after that. Everything costs money! Halfmoon

0 comments: