Peanut's Heartbeat

I went with Abby to her OB appointment this afternoon. As soon as the doctor put the mike (or whatever it's called) on Abby's tummy, we immediately heard the baby's heartbeat!!! It was so great! It is surely the best wrinkle cream for a grandmother! Everyone knows you create wrinkles when you frown a lot. Who can frown when they hear that quick little beat?

I gave a little giggle and smiled at Abby. We decided to call the baby peanut (Peanut II according to Heather) until we know whether it is a boy or a girl. I think Ab will have a little girl, of course, Justin is hoping it will be a boy! Time will tell, huh? Regardless, we all want it to be healthy. Abby just passed her halfway milemarker!

This will be grandbaby number eight and will be the baby of my baby. Nothing makes me smile more than this sweet anticipation! I hope you all have a good evening. The only thing that could make me happier is if Moonlight were on (I missed it Friday night). Bummer! Oh, well, atleast American Idol is on tomorrow night, huh? HalfmoonUse Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

0 comments: